EdmontonOur comfortable, well-equipped furnished accommodations in the beautiful city of Edmonton are an affordable and spacious alternative to a hotel room. We’re happy to offer you the choice of a high-quality executive suite from any one of our more than 50 homes throughout the city. All of our furnished corporate rentals are chosen for their ideal proximity to popular areas with the aim of making your life easier. Whether you’re in Edmonton for work, rest or play, we would love to have the opportunity to make one of our furnished homes your next home - whether it’s for a short or long-term stay!
Edmonton, founded in 1795, is the capital of Canada’s western province of Alberta and is situated on the North Saskatchewan River. The city is a cultural, governmental and educational centre and their most famously visited attraction is Canada’s largest shopping centre - West Edmonton Mall. Whether you are checking out one of the many restaurants around the city, enjoying walks along the river valley or adventuring through Alberta’s history, Edmonton has something for most travelers.
Some Fun Facts….
- Edmonton is home to the world’s largest sundae which was created on July 24th, 1988, by Palm Dairies who concocted the 25-ton cool treat
- Edmonton’s River Valley Park System is 22 times larger than New York City’s famed Central Park and 8 times larger than Vancouver’s Stanley Park
- Edmonton has been named as one of Canada’s top 5 gay-friendly cities
- Edmonton has enough roads and freeways within its city limits to stretch from Edmonton to Toronto
- Edmonton’s 60,000+ Elm trees are the largest concentration of disease-free elms anywhere in the world
- In 1912 Annie Jackson joined the Edmonton Police Service, becoming the first female police officer in Canada
- Edmonton hosted the first music festival in Canada in 1908
- In 1938, Edmonton became home to Canada’s first mosque
- There are 70 golf courses within a 90-minute drive from Edmonton
- The first trip from Edmonton to Calgary happened in 1906 and took 2 days
You know you’re from Edmonton when...
- Your address contains the name of a hockey player
- Your commuter vehicle is a pickup truck
- You know that Calgary is NOT the capital of Alberta
- You step out into the -40°C sunshine and say, “Yes, but it’s a dry cold”
- You know that Highway 2, Gateway Boulevard, the Calgary Trail and the QEII are all the same road
*Reference: Edmonton Book of Everything
*Trademarks, official marks, logos and service marks (collectively, “Marks”) presented on this Web site are the property of their respective owners. Nothing in this Web site may be construed as conferring any right to use the Marks or the content protected under the Copyright Act.